If you are in search of a rental property in our region, look to DK Property Management to help. We not only offer a wide range of clean and well-maintained properties in the region, we are responsive to the needs of tenants. We take care of maintenance issues promptly, and are on call 24/7 for emergency situations.
Renters appreciate our portal for convenient payments of rent. They also like the fact that all rental paperwork is prepared under the landlord/tenant regulations in the states of which we serve. They also know that they are dealing with a professional property management team as opposed to directly working with a landlord.
Please feel free to search our list of available properties or contact us with questions. We enjoy assisting families find the right property for their lifestyle and budget.
Rental Application Process Policy
- Realtors should make sure applications come to us thorough and COMPLETE.
- All Supporting documents MUST be included in the application for the application to be considered for approval:
- 3 consecutive pay stubs, or other supporting documents, proving that they make 3x the rent per month
- Picture of everyone’s license that will be living in the property over the age of 18
- Application completed for everyone over the age of 18
- Qualifications for Applying for a Rental Property:
- Minimum of a 500 FICO credit score
- Thorough criminal background check
- No evictions
- Once your application has been approved, you will be notified by DK Property Management. During this time no other application will be considered.
A SECURITY DEPOSIT MUST BE PLACED WITHIN OUR OFFICE IN CERTIFIED FUNDS WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED TO ENSURE YOUR HOLD ON THE PROPERTY!
Once a security deposit is received, it acts as a binding agreement to hold the property in your name. If at any point prior to move-in, you withdraw your application, fail to pay first month’s rent, or fail to sign the lease, you will forfeit anywhere from half to all of your deposit.
** Additional Note for the latter applications that come in and do not get approved for the property, the applicant or agent will be notified so that other options can be pursued for the applicant.