10% of Total Rent
1st Months’ Rent
Owners are paid monthly on fifteenth of each month
- Invoices, receipts and owners reports will be posted on line / hard copies available upon request
- Owners receive a 1099 form at the end of each year for tax preparation
- All properties will have a page on the DK Properties website
- All properties will be marketed thru variety of online websites and traditional advertising
- All properties will be advertised in the Chattanooga Multiple Listing Service at no additional charge
- Relocation Marketing will be both agency based and online
- Capital improvements will be at the owner’s sole consent. Basic maintenance under $500 will be left to the discretion of DK Property Management.
- DK Properties will provide the owner with an annual conditions report for each property with recommendations for capitol improvements and major repairs
- The owner will advise the management company in writing of approved improvements and repairs.DK Properties will provide the owner with 3 competing bids for each project, permit all projects, and provide plans for large projects. DK Properties will oversee all projects from bid to completion.
This covers site inspections, evaluations and recommendations to maximize rental income and any issues that may need to be addressed to follow current leasing laws. Taking photos of all units for advertising and websites. Collection, evaluations, setup of all current leases and getting replacement leases signed if needed. Setup of all units in our management system, website, and owner/tenant portal setup.
- Credit Reports
- Criminal Background
- Rental History
- Eviction Reports
- Employment Verification
- Residents have the option of paying by check or credit card by mail or in person at our office
- Rent is due on the 1st day of each month
- Payments received after 5pm on the 5th day of the month must include a 5% late fee
- Unpaid rents after the 10th of the month are subject to eviction
- All evictions will be handled by the management company and will include posting, mailing
- and legal representation (Fees for eviction filing and representation at court Additional)
- When eviction is necessary the owner will be notified via e-mail and letter
- DK Property Management has a full service maintenance staff that will handle ongoing maintenance and repairs as well as respond to emergencies, (24 hour service is available)
- Full turnover service including repairs, cleaning, painting, shampooing and carpet, hardwood and tile replacement when needed.
- Maintenance requests can be submitted on line or via phone
- Owner approval prior repairs over $200